Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Thursday 5 April 2012

Lego armor version 3 WIP

Version 3 of my lego chainmail armor. Its made with custom homemade rings which i winded myself and cut with a nail clipper. Its still a work in progress. I finished about 2/3of it.



The home made custom links are much, much smaller. Now it looks like a proper chainmaille suit for the lego mini fig. However its much harder to weave it.The links are so tiny I can barely see what I'm doing there, and they are very easy to damage. Not saying its impossible ofc, but its quite hard.




 Here you can see it in comparison to the old lego chainmaille. The new links are small enough to fit inside the old ones.


2 коментара:

This is very cool do you have instructions on how to do it

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites